Born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, in 1943.
1967-1972 Studies at the Graphic Design Department of the Moscow
1965-1969 Student in the studio of the Russian artist Boris Birger
1957-1962 Studies at the Painting Department of the Moscow High School of Art.
1984-1991 A member of the Moscow Artists Association, participant of yearly
Moscow Artists Exhibitions.
1978-1979 “Moscow and Moscovites”, Moscow
1984 The 2nd State Graphics Exhibition, Moscow
1987 The Russian Artists, Italy, Vareze
1990 The Russian Artists , Switzerland
1991 Group exhibition at the Stock Exchange, Tel Aviv
1991 New Home – New Light, Jerusalem
His works are in permanent collections of Museum Ludwig in Cologne, Germany,
Moscow Artists Association and in many private collections in the United States,
Israel, Germany and Russia.